Translate

Σάββατο 16 Μαΐου 2026

Spring Winter Contrast

Περαία Εδέσσης

Λίμνη Βεγγορίτιδα

 

24 σχόλια:

  1. Hola, katherine.
    Me encanta este paisaje. Muy bonita fotografía.
    Feliz día.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  2. Dear Katerina!
    A beautiful spring landscape and your photos are wonderful.
    Hugs and greetings.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  3. Μια όμορφη αντίθεση: γαλάζια θάλασσα και λευκά βουνά.
    Καλή Κυριακή, Κατερίνα.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  4. Gorgeous view and scene! Great photo! Take care, have a great day and a happy week ahead!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  5. The snowcap adds a lovely contrast to the lush blues and greens!

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  6. Neu d'hivern i sol de primavera, un paisatge preciós.
    Aferradetes, Katerina.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  7. Ohhhh This is a breath taking photo. The depth of perception is magnificent. I invite you to share this on my Sunday in the Art Room. Have a nice day today.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  8. Preciosa panorámica con la nieve al fondo.
    Buena semana.
    Un abrazo.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  9. Oh my! What a wonderful view, that's a beautiful scene.

    All the best Jan

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  10. Such a lovely scene, Katerina.
    The fresh greens and snowy peaks make the photo feel alive with contrast.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  11. I felt sure I'd commented here?
    A beautiful photograph and lovely scene.

    All the best Jan

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή
  12. Greece is an absolutely gorgeous country. This view (besides from when I visited) proves it. What a lovely shot.

    ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή

Κάστρο Μογλενών

  Moglenon Castle in Chrysí, Almopia, illuminated once again, revealing the beauty and history of this remarkable place. Το Κάστρο των Μογλ...

Ετικέτες

Επισκέπτες

Flag Counter

Επισκέπτες