There is always a reason to smile and bloom, as long as you look in the right direction.
Πάντα υπάρχει ένας λόγος για χαμόγελα, αρκεί να γύρουμε προς τη σωστή κατεύθυνση.
A photo every week Weekly Photo Every photo a little story. Everyday moments, images that stood out to me, glimpses into the world around me. Μια φωτογραφία κάθε εβδομάδα Weekly Photo Κάθε φωτογραφία μια μικρή ιστορία. Στιγμές καθημερινές, εικόνες που ξεχώρισα, ματιές στον κόσμο γύρω μου.
There is always a reason to smile and bloom, as long as you look in the right direction. Πάντα υπάρχει ένας λόγος για χαμόγελα, αρκεί να γύρ...
Really lovely 🌼
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήHappy weekend Katerina😘
Έχεις δίκιο, εξαρτάται από εμάς να βρούμε λόγους για να χαμογελάμε κάθε μέρα. .
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήΝα έχεις μια υπέροχη Κυριακή, Κατερίνα.
Hola, Katerine,
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήLos girasoles forman parte de mi infancia. Me encanta la fotografía.
Un beso con achuchón.
También te invito a visitar mi espacio.
Feliz día
Adoro girassóis! Linda foto!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήÓtimo domingo e nova semana! abraços, chica
Dear Katerina!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήI love sunflower fields. Sunflowers are undoubtedly one of the most joyful and energetic summer flowers. Their intense yellow color and distinctive habit make them a popular motif in art. I don't have sunflowers in my garden this year.
I wish you a beautiful, but not extreme, summer.
Kisses and best regards:)
Freshness!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήM'encanten els gira-sols des de ben petita.
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήMil somriures, Katerina. 🦋
Such a beautiful photo of the sunflower.
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήHave great Sunday ☀️
I love sunflowers - so full of cheer!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήUn bello y colorido macro. Un saludo.
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήThis is a lovely image. I've always find sunflowers to be cheerful.
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήHave a lovely day.
Whenever I see something like this, I always say it’s a wonder of nature that beams at me and warms my heart. That is a beautiful photo! Hugs, Elke
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήA spectacular sunflower!
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήLovely
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήSunflowers always make me smile. Thanks.
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήYou put that beautifully. And the photo of the sunflowers is enchanting and very positive.
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήSo lovely, sunflowers are so cheery looking.
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφήHappy Sunday Wishes.
All the best Jan
A lovely quote and a gorgeous flower photo. Sunflowers always remind me of sunshine :) Thank you dear Katerina, and I hope your weekend has gone well.
ΑπάντησηΔιαγραφή